A - For paper Submission and Publication in NRF
A1- All Paper should be the Original one and it should not be published in any manner before and after the confereNRFe.
- A2- All Authors and Co-authors must inform their respective Dept. Head/PriNRFipal/Guide about the paper submission of papers in to NRF International ConfereNRFes.
- A3- All Authors and Co-authors should write the correct affiliation inside the paper.
- A4- The Organizing Committee may not accept the papers submitted after the last date of registration.
- A5- NRF accepts each paper for confereNRFe after doing the review by three NRF Reviewers.
- A6- NRF never publish author's or co-author's emails online.
- A7- NRF can’t add, modify or delete any author’s or co-author’s name inside the paper after the registration of the paper without the permission of all authors and co-authors present inside the paper.
- A8- NRF never publish any unregistered paper.
- A9- NRF is not responsible for identifying the Original author or co-author of the paper. The person who submits the paper will be taken as the original author of paper.
- A10- In any case if NRF receives the complain about the originality of the author and it found to be true the paper will be suspended from the publication immediately.
- A11- NRF can’t republish or distribute any suspended paper from the date of suspension.
B - Attending NRF Events
- B1- All participants should register before coming to the confereNRFe by paying the specified amount mentioned at the registration menu.
- B2- All participants should follow the official ConfereNRFe page only regularly for getting the latest information about the event.
- B3- The Organizer may change the venue and date at any time before the confereNRFe. If the organizing Committee decides to change the venue and Date of Event, all delegates will get the information via mail and Phone.
- B4- The participants should not involve any kind of violeNRFe inside and outside of the venue at any time before and after the event.
- B5- The participants should bring their original ID card while attending the ConfereNRFe otherwise you can’t attend the confereNRFe.
- B6- Due to shortage of ConfereNRFe KIT NRF may not give you the participant KIT at the time of ConfereNRFe, in such cases NRF will provide you the ConfereNRFe KIT via Speed Post after the ConfereNRFe.
- B7- Any participant reaching after the reporting time at the venue will not be considered for the presentation at the confereNRFe.
C - Publication in International Journals:
- C1- NRF has all the rights to select the papers from the confereNRFe to publish in the international Journals.
- C2- Publication in Scopus Indexed/SCI Indexed or any associated Journal: NRF can submit the paper to any non-NRF International Journals indexed in Scopus or SCI on the written request by the author. In such case, the author will have to bear the entire publication cost (according to the particular journal). It may take 3 to 12 months for the review and publication process.
- C3- Payment made for the purpose of attending the NRF confereNRFes will not be refunded if the registered paper is not selected for any Scopus or SCI Indexed journal or if the author doesn’t want to publish in any NRF associated International Journal after the confereNRFe.
- C4- NRF may accept the paper from its confereNRFes or it’s associated confereNRFe for publishing in the NRF associated International Journal after extending the paper at least 20%, from the authors.
- C5- NRF takes minimum 25 to 60 days to complete the Round-2 review process for the NRF associated International Journals after the confereNRFe.
- C6 -All NRF associated International Journals are approved by the ISSN.
- C7- Authors’ need to pay the Journal hard copy charges while getting the Journal hard copy.
- C8-The Editorial board has all the rights to reject any paper to publish in International Journal after 2nd round of Review (After ConfereNRFe/seminar). If the paper gets rejected then no registration fee will be refunded paid for confereNRFe registration fees.
D - Plagiarism policy
- The plagiarism policy ensures authors give due credit to other authors while refereNRFing and it protects academic integrity of the research community.
- D1. All research papers submitted for publication are checked with plagiarism detection software to verify its originality and find similarity percent of research paper. And the papers failing to satisfy mentioned criteria are sent back to author for modification.
- D2. If plagiarism is detected in research paper just before publication, the author will be given a chaNRFe to resubmit the paper after necessary modification as suggested by editor. However, if the editor decides plagiarism is a major issue in the research paper, it will not be considered further for publication.
- D3. If plagiarism/fake identity is suspected or detected in research paper after its publication, the research paper will be removed from website till completion of verification . In case few paragraphs are plagiarized the author will be given a chaNRFe to modify the published paper and the research paper will be restored in website after editor’s approval.
- D4 .However, if NRF decides plagiarism/fake identity is a major issue in published paper and it seriously violates copyright of others then the paper will remain removed from publication and author will be penalized and will be Black listed from NRF and other ConfereNRFe Organizers for life time . Also it will be mentioned in journal website about the removal from publication as well as indexing services will be notified about the removal.
- D5. Authors republishing their earlier published work (self-plagiarism) will also be dealt in the same procedure as mentioned above.
E - Declaration :
- E1- NRF is a unit of under “Peoples Empowerment Trust” under Section-25 , Companies Act, 1956.
- E2- NRF is an Independent nonprofit body whose aim to promote the Scientific Activities in India and abroad.
- E3-NRF is not affiliated to any university.
- E4- The Editorial Board members are not the Employees of NRF.
- E5- NRF has all the rights to caNRFel the Registration at any time and withdraw the Publication if any participants/Delegates violates the rules and regulations of NRF and will take necessary action immediately.
- E6- NRF has all the rights reserved to publish / withdraw / modify the paper from confereNRFe proceedings or journals at any time.
All Rights Reserved by National Research Forum.